Getting in touch has become very easy nowadays, like someone getting your phone number from some common friends. But not every time you want to talk to them. Or you might have even blocked someone as a part of a ghosting effort.
But you may later decide you are not so much annoyed by that person or the someone you blocked is a nice person. So that’s why here is how to unblock a person’s phone number that you have blocked on your Android Smartphone.
How to Unblock a Phone Number
Note: These instructions may vary from smartphone to smartphone. As the path of these settings can change with the Android version and UI of different brands.
For Samsung phones
- Tap on the Phone dialer app to open it.
- In the Phone dialer app, Tap on the Menu button(three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
- In Menu, tap on the settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Block numbers.
- Now you would be able to see all the numbers you have blocked till now.
- Just tap on the – (minus) sign on the right side of the number you want to remove from the blocked list.
So with this method, you can remove any number from the blocked list. In this same setting, you can also add new numbers on the blocked list. Just type the number in the add number section and click on the + (plus) sign.
For Google Pixel Series phones.
In Google Pixel phones the process is very similar to the above Samsung process, except in step 4 instead of Block Numbers, tap on Call blocking.
Then from the list of blocked numbers tap on X on the right side of the number, to unblock the number.
Then a small pop appears and in that popup Confirm, to unblock that number.
I hope this helps you. and if you are worried or want to keep a record of what is said on phone calls you can record calls through these apps.
Thanks for reading How to unblock someone on Android Smartphone and if you have any others questions please don’t mind to ask in comments.